Animals are Killed by Anal Electrocution, during which an Electrically Charged Steel Rod is inserted into the Animal’s Rectum, Literally Frying His or Her Insides Alive. Exposed broken bones, upper respiratory infections, and cancerous tumors were among the wounds and diseases that Animals endure without veterinary treatment.
Animals caught in steel-jaw leg hold traps are in so much pain that some actually chew off their limbs in order to escape. Since they are unable to eat, keep warm, or defend themselves against predators, many die in horrible ways before the trapper arrives to kill them.
Others suffer in the traps for days until they are caught and killed. To avoid damaging the pelt, trappers often beat or stomp animals to death. Whether they are enduring the excruciating pain of a leg hold trap or a lifetime of agony in a tiny cage, these animals suffer immensely.
YOU MAY NOT KNOW THIS!
- China Produces 85% of the FUR on the planet.
- China has No Animal Welfare Laws to Protect Animals.
- Fur Animals in China Suffer One of the Most Cruel and Savage Practices Ever Heard Against Defenseless Beings.
- China has Hideous Cruelty which is hidden from consumers who may not know that each FUR article comes with the most Unimaginable amount of agony.
- All this in the name of fashion.
The Swiss Animal Protection Agency’s investigators found shocking footage from an investigation into the Chinese Dog and Cat FUR industry which revealed the slaughter of millions of Dogs and Cats. Bludgeoned, Hanged, Bled to Death, and Strangled with Wire Nooses so that their FUR can be turned into trim and trinkets.
Their FUR is often Mislabeled as that of other animals and exported into the U.S, the European Union, and other countries, where it may be sold to unsuspecting customers. Source: Antifursociety.org
The most common method used for killing foxes is anal electrocution. Mink are usually gassed or violently injected with poison. Many just have their necks broken or are asphyxiated. Investigation found that some minks are killed with weed killers, which can cause the animals to convulse for up to 10 minutes before death.
The chinchilla industry proudly admits that most chinchillas are killed by neck breaking or electrocution. Many chinchilla farmers hook one metal clamp to the ear, and another to her genitalia to implement the electrocution.
There are several methods employed in the killing of animals for their fur, all of which are deplorable. They are smothered, electrocuted by inserting electric prods in their rectums, hit in the head with hammers, and millions are actually SKINNED ALIVE. Infuriating, disgusting, and inhumane, isn’t it?
- Dying for Fur
- Karakul Coats: A Look at the Sacrificial Lambs
- Woody Harrelson on Fur
- Please join Caring Activists Against Fur (CAAF) and local PETA supporters in protesting the fur industry; Jan. 12th!
- Urge Clothing Company to Stop Selling Fur
- Anti-Fur Activists Target Pamela Skaist-Levy Of Skaist Taylor At Her Beverly Hills Home (PHOTOS)
- Watch: Stuffed Fox Goes Through a Terrible Ordeal
- I need your help to stop bebe from…
- The Netherlands Decides to Ban Mink Fur Farming
- Woody Harrelson Joins The Humane Society of the United States in Calling for a Fur-Free 2013
Protection 4 Animals supports the total banning of the Fur Trade. Currently while officially Dog and Cat Fur is banned in many countries, this does not apply to the Raccoon Dogs being Skinned Alive for their Fur.
Make no mistake this is a Barbaric process carried out by Brutal Chinese workers, that Beat the Dogs with Iron Bars, Kick Stomp, Slam them against concrete walls/floors to stop them struggling.
Then the Fur is Slowly Torn from their bodies in the most agonising and sickening way. They are then thrown to one side where they suffer the most horrendous deaths, that can last up to 3 hours.
Please Sign Our Petition To Stop Raccoon Dogs Being Skinned Alive and Suffering a Slow, Sickening, Horrendous Deaths.
These poor animals need your support, tell all your friends and family, thank you.
You can Email Protection 4 Animals by clicking Here.